Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blogging

Good Morning Kids! Hi! Hello! Our lesson for today is how to make your own blog.

1. Blog site. You can choose free blogs like blogger.com, wordpress.com, tumblr.com and so on. Alternatively you can have your blog designed by a pro. It depends on you whether you like to write, post pictures and so on.

2. Blog address. I like to put my name on the blog address. See this here lukas comes from Luis Castillo. Actually I have two given names Luis Voltaire. Friends and classmates call me Voltaire or Volt. Its because they know my name whereas for strangers they have difficult time comprehending my name. Walter? Thats what they hear from me. One time it is Bondying, this is a retarded grown-up from a local movie. I mean how in the world is Voltaire sounds like Bondying? Crazy people. So to make matters simple, I say Luis when asked. So the blog address is Lu+Cas then change c to k  to make lukas okay?

3. Blog title. This is what you gonna write or in connection with the blog title which is lukaslovesyou. So with undisclosed sources I titled this The New City. Just trust me that its connected okay?

4. Background. Okay the background is Disneyland. The New City. There goes my source. I want to go there because it looks like fun and try the rides there.

5. Blog design. I use the default design and but I adjust it to suit my taste like adjusting color and increasing the body width for this blog cause content is the most important of all. Notepad is a valuable tool also cause it unformats what I copy paste documents. As you can see, I can understand some HTML but not that well cause I don't even know how to center the gif file. Help please!

6. Blog profile. I guess it would be okay to introduce yourself but if you follow my blog, there's no need for introduction I guess. What is important is you put a picture there. A smile or even a hint of smile would be enough cause its a welcome sign. Otherwise you repel people. Like people put animal pictures as profile like an owl. What's the big idea? You insecure you can't put your picture? Get out of here. You know people they like to put faces on the names okay?

You know what guys, I don't think I can thrive in making a book blog meaning is when you blog about books and reviews it.

Speaking of books, what you need is a stamper to put on dates? A book should have mandatory date you know. Okay? To so-called book bloggers, imitation is a form of flattery. You're welcome.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment