Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Blog Roll

I would describe my blog Organized Chaos. Actually this term is from Coach Chot Reyes as far as I know referring to the Dribble Drive Offense our Gilas National Bball Team have utilized when he coached it. I am not a coach however so this just observations from a fan.

DDO is a spontaneous and unpredictable type of offense so it can be difficult to play against. Like an engine has spontaneous combustion it needs fuel. So Gilas is like running on gas sometimes and diesel sometimes. That is why Gilas was able to hang around stronger teams in the World Cup because they unfamiliar, unpredictable and since the schedule was crammed, pacing the players is also necessary for opposing teams.

However the team becomes predictable when scouts done their work because the team relied heavily on Andray Blatche. That was the weakness of the team, other than Blatche, we have undersized players.

I like to get more organized though so here is a good suggestion: Mishma

When writing it is my style to avoid apostrophes as much as possible. Not irritating but I just like the sound more of "I have not" instead of  "I haven't", "it is" for "it's", "will not" for "won't" and so on. You get it guys?

When it comes to zombie books, I do not read them. I dunno why. The moving pictures of zombies is the much more appealing to me. However I read zombie book reviews. So I started reading the reviews of this girl Faye from Goodreads. Would you believe it that the zombie girl has shifted to reviewing Young Adult books? Come on!

This is how I came to know the people in my blog roll. From the potato blog which includes Aimee and Rashika. I am entertained with their sword-fighting in the comment section. Believe it or not, the comment section is what you read in social media like facebook, youtube and so on because the people they have good ideas.

So the logic is that people can write good comments. It is the foundation to writing good blogs. Come on people. Write your own blogs or at least co-write in blogs so you can express yourselves more. So with writing blogs, this is one way to being a full-pledged novelist cause others they have their thoughts collected more easily to translate into novels.

Ms. Lyn of Side B and Manong Jim of Writing on Air I look up to them and my recently followed blog is Quezon and Sam cause the content is interesting.

The most funnest activities are the simplest things. I get my own colouring book.


However if you are given the gift of speaking, then show it. You apply for DJaying and VJaying and get into media work. You record yourself speaking, singing, playing the piano or whatever talent you got and share it on social media and get discovered. You also get into talent contests and win.



No comments:

Post a Comment