Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rule Change

I read there is this experimental rule in NBA pre-season I would think, permitting an advance of the ball without calling a TO. Well both teams have timeout limits that they can manage it throughout the game. Thats what the existing rule is for and also challenges the coaches. I don't think this rule is necessary.

In American Football I don't get it that a kick to the goal scores only one point. Can somebody explain this mystery to me? Why not make it equivalent score to that of a touchdown. I mean a penalty kick in football soccer scores the same as goals scored during regular play.

Okay now I understand that the law is to avoid ties at the end of regulation. Its the Football soccer that must change its rules. Regular play goals should receive six points while a penalty kicks stays at one point.

Also I would say that a backing violation should be implemented because it is important to compress the offense to one side. Like in basketball. That is why you put a line in there. Okay you want it that way, remove the line cause it serves no purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment