Saturday, July 25, 2015

Friends

What is a friend? Is someone who shares all your dreams and ambitions. Someone who loves you as you. Who are your friends? Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you mine.

Actually its fun to have like-minded people around. Believe it or not, when I was in Palau with my tennis buddies, its not the tennis we have the most fun with. Its the sweeping the water puddles on the concrete floor after the rain. We pick up something like this rubber screeders and rollers to push the water out and dry the flooring.

What is the meaning of this? That the most important things in life are the simplest ones? I guess so.

So I think these violent people also needs friends that's why they acting loud is because they are lonely. Why its not me okay? I'm not loud and I have you as friends. Besides I wouldn't be blogging if not for you. Well I'd still blog but not with urgency like this.

I mean as much as possible I like to learn people from me.

Wait I'm not saying that you should not be competitive. You must strive for perfection. To be number one. But as they say, that sometimes you must stop and smell the roses.

So the first problem is where do you get  a rose. Okay there's a garden and you pick up the most beautiful of all. You be careful cause every rose has its thorns.

Look people I'd like to put a blog roll here but you know, its counter-productive.

So I guess that is the mission and vision of the special Olympics. Is to help and have fun with like-minded individuals.

Ima sleep for now cause these couch potato darlings making loud noises.

This the reason why I want you to blog people because participating in forums and social media is a different thing. With blogging your thoughts are organized in one place and since you created it and do all the stuff, you know what it takes to have initiative. In blogging, we are making future leaders aside from questioning more serious topics in life. This is no problems for young girls and women. What I was thinking about is that the lack of boys and men blogging. Because they supposed to be leaders and that is unfortunate if you cannot express yourselves. Chances are men gets chosen for work over women because of them being men first of all. And that is unfortunate when that happens. So my hope is that men to prove themselves as leaders and for qualified women to be acknowledged as leaders. The qualified candidate should win regardless of whether they be men or women.
Luke 9
57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
When your belief is proved wrong, you follow Jesus immediately so you can preach the kingdom of God. Otherwise you are leading the dead. Is your father God? Or is your father the devil? This is how we know who our friends are and who is not. No ifs and buts, friends the ones who follow unconditionally.
Ecclesiastes 10 (Old Testament)
18 By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. 19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. 
The Early Christians advised not to read the Old Testament because of this things. It says that money is the answer to life. This is from the devil. Money is the root of evil if you make it your father. However if you seek the kingdom of God, you learn the righteous way of earning money.





No comments:

Post a Comment