Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Gears and Stuff

Done some cleaning. Empty wall is empty no more.


Anyone up for some tennis? I have two rackets so if you a noob, I will teach you basics.


Okay those are weights for the feet or waist, elastic band, tennis balls, handwraps, tennis grips and stuff.


Issey Miyake is my perfume, others are given. After-shave cologne and office stuff and some more DVD stuff and magazine stuff. Do you guys wonder if the perfume is for you or for the girls? I mean do you choose perfume for you or for girls? I mean if girls like girls' perfume then men should wear girls' perfume to attract girls? Whatcha think? I guess when your purpose is this and when the perfume wears off, you be busted.


Yep punching bag for punching and stuff.

Okay okay okay. You must be irritated as of now. The reason I am sharing this is not to brag about this stuff because this stuff you can readily get for yourselves. What I am saying is Time is fast. Hobbies are what you do to pass time. If marriage is given to you, then that is great news. However if marriage is commanded that it is not for you, there are many things that you can do like having hobbies, pets, traveling, career, social work and stuff. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment