Friday, August 14, 2015

Kid Stuff

Hi Kids? Today we talk cartoons and animes. From what I gather, Sponge Bob Square Pants is the most famous because he is square. Is he a sponge or a tofu? I guess a sponge because normally sponges are yellow while tofu is white. Sponge Bob reminds me of Batman because Batman has a square jaw. And these kids proudly declare that they work in the Krusty Krab. I admit that I watch Sponge Bob occasionally.

So I guess there is no age limit to watch Sponge Bob. Meanwhile I heard a lot of things about Phineas and Ferb. Is it any good? Harry Potter remains to be a favorite among the kids because they want to lift their wands and live under the stairs. They also wanna be Harry. And Hermione and Professor Snape. And choose their houses.

When it comes to anime, DBZ and Naruto are now classics. Believe it or not, I have not been watching One Piece which seems to have mainstream following. I'm not closing my doors on One Piece though because I am fond of marathon-viewing. It happens when I watch an episode that I really like. So I have no choice but to watch it from the beginning.

Of course there are Disney classics as well like the fairy tales and Mickey Mouse and the gang. The Transformers and the X-Men are also classics like the Marvel vs DC, The Avengers vs the Justice League. I love to watch Yogi Bear because he steals food baskets in the picnic area. The futuristic family of the Jetsons also appeal to me.

What are your favorite television shows or kid stuff?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment