Thursday, August 6, 2015

Livestock

Acts 11
6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat. 8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth. 9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Revelation 3
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.


The physical meaning of white raiment is the livestock has white color. When they are cooked - roasted, boiled or fried is they are tried in the fire. The meat becomes golden brown. Come guys, ask your Bureau of Foods and Drugs if healthy or not. Beef fat has great taste and from research in medicine, is a brain food.

No comments:

Post a Comment