Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meow

Good Morning guys! Class is suspended today. But since you are here, I have an assignment for you. I say that to baby-talk in talking to a baby is allowed. And is actually encouraged in the doctrines of the Bible.
1 Corinthians 9
19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
Matthew 18
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
The innocent ones - the babies and children will be happy and comfortable with you if you behave like a baby or a child so they will think you are one of them. Not all the time though. Because when you want to teach the baby and the child, you behave your age as an adult, an elderly or an adolescent.


Now in case that you mistaken this as rule to behave like a homosexual to teach homosexuals, you are wrong. Homosexuals already have malice while the children and babies do not have malice. Just speak in a language that your desired audience can clearly understand. Okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment